The Law Firm of Shalloway & Shalloway is pleased to announce its new free virtual elder care law seminars for November of 2022.
The complimentary seminars are designed to help people plan their estates and fund care for their elder loved ones. With more and more of our elderly in need of some form of long-term care the benefits of proper financial planning, medicaid awareness and legal understanding of various options for care and help your elder loved ones and those who take care of them. The topics of the seminars include qualifying for medicaid the difference between medicare and medicaid, and long-term care insurance.
The seminars will take place on
Tuesday, November 8th – 2pm -4pm
Wednesday, November 9th – 10am -12pm
Thursday, November 10th – 2pm- 4pm
Topics for the seminar include:
- Plan how to protect your assets for Medicaid at home and nursing home coverage.
- Avoid the cost or delay of probate & estate taxes.
- Guard your family from impoverishment by planning for long-term care pre crisis and at crisis.
- Take steps to have your assets protected & managed as you wish, during sickness or dementia.
- Avoid losing your life savings on long-term care by taking steps to qualify for Medicaid.
- Age in place at home with help or (find) a nursing home of your choice, by learning little known financial options.
- Think Ahead, it’s never too early!
Mark Shalloway of Shalloway and Shalloway offers the seminars as a service to the community and as a way to help families plan for the inevitable. Mr. Shalloway is known for his involvement in raising community awareness on elder care and for his free legal seminars, many of which are given to veterans and those in the armed forces.
How to Register
Registration is limited so interested parties are encouraged to register as soon as possible Registration is made via telephone by calling 561-686-6200 from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday or by visiting the official Shalloway West Palm Beach Elder Care Law Seminars page.