West Palm Beach (July 28, 2017)
In the never-ending jumble of red tape and government forms, patients and family members now have a new online document resource at Shalloway & Shalloway, P.A. G. Mark Shalloway, an elder care and special needs attorney based in West Palm Beach, Florida is please to announce the creation of an online document repository containing forms and other documents for consultation and download.
The forms are designed to aid families in many processes and questions they may have in the evolution of finding care and legal help for loved ones, parents and friends.
“Elderly and special needs patients are among the most vulnerable people in our society and navigating the complex legal and political waters to find help can be daunting.” says Mr. Shalloway. “We put together a helpful list of downloadable forms to help our clients and prospective clients get started on the right path.”
The care of elderly has become a major story in the American political and healthcare discourse as the country’s population ages. It is estimated that more than 48 million Americans will need some form of elder care by 2018.
The list of forms on the Shalloway website includes:
- Does My Client Need a Special Needs Trust?
- Have I Taken All of the Necessary Steps to Protect My Client and My Practice?
- Is a Medicare Set-Aside Arrangement (MSA) Required?
- Special Needs Trust Pre-Consult Questionnaire
- Veterans Aid Questionnaire
- Medicaid Checklist
- Questionnaire Guardianship
- Estate Planning Questionnaire
- Probate & Estate Settlement Checklist