Beovich, Walter, and Friend is placing new and innovative services alongside an experienced team to serve top attorneys.
(PORTLAND, OR) MAY 4, 2016— Oregon court reporters at Beovich, Walter, and Friend are announcing a robust selection of services that are designed to take advantage of connectivity to help lawyers meet the evolving demands of their casework.
Today’s attorneys are taking on challenging cases that require new approaches to case preparation, information management, and case presentation. New types of media require new approaches to storage and retrieval, and time is of the essence as lawyers work against tighter deadlines in crowded court dockets.
New solutions to the challenges of legal work lie in services offered by top Oregon court reporting firms like Beovich, Walter, and Friend. These services include:
- Certified Court Reporters (local, national and international coverage)
- Expedited and Daily Transcripts, Same-Day Drafts
- Realtime Reporting (connecting to iPads, iPhones, or other device)
- Internet streaming (text and/or video)
- Hyperlinked Exhibits and Synchronized Video
- Videography and Videoconferencing (HD/IP address)
- Trial Presentation, Document and Case Management
- Secure Online Access, 24-Hour Assistance
- Tape and CD Transcription
- Complimentary Conference Rooms in Our Office
- Fully Itemized Invoices
Each service is designed to help today’s legal professional serve their clients and work more efficiently and effectively, taking better advantage of their time and talents.
To learn more about Beovich, Walter, and Friend or to schedule a service, visit their website at bwfreporters.com.